Day 96 - 12/5

Before going to bed last night, KK developed a low-grade temperature. Around 3am, she started to whine a little, so I went and checked on her to make sure her temp had not increased. She still had a little one, so I gave her some Motrin and tried to lay her back down, but she had better plans. Daddy and her stayed up for awhile playing with her "Yo Gabba" dolls and drinking lots of juice. They finally crashed on the couch sometime this morning and I woke them up around 8. We were all shocked to see that it had snowed overnight, and KK really wanted to go out and play in it. Instead, we watched the doggies run and play outside while we all stayed warm inside. Throughout the day, KK had a temperature, so we stayed inside from the cold. We all watch the SEC Championship and were happy to see Alabama win.

No comments:

Post a Comment