We finally got some warmer weather, so we enjoyed the early afternoon outside at the park with some friends. Kendall loved feeding the ducks and the fish. She tried to get the ducks to eat out of her hand, but I stopped her every time. She even petted the ducks, so she got lots of anti-bacterial lotion before our picnic lunch.
It's the second year of Kendall's "365 Project." I'll be taking one photo or more a day for an entire year and sharing it with the people we love. I believe doing this will help me capture and hold onto Kendall's second year of life. When she gets older, she will see how her life changed day by day and also how crazy her mother was.
What cute pictures of the park outing.....I would really like a copy of the 4 amigos!!
ReplyDeleteLove this pic of the kids!!! You should totally blow this one up and frame it!
ReplyDelete